Friday, July 12, 2013

New Buffalo-oh oh my!

New Buffalo is a really ritzy, tourist town. Filled with little shops and pretty streets, it's a great place for that Illinois resident looking to dip into some pure Michigan. Now, I went to Redamak's to eat, but then I had a milkshake to go, and I felt weird taking the milkshake to the bathroom with me, so I waited until I went to the local variety store to use the restroom.

Man, it was disgusting. I can't even describe how nasty it was. If it had a reusable towel, it would fit in with the rest of the bathroom.

Let's just go on a photographic journey together:

Wha-? Why and what is dripping and crusted on the door? The DOOR?

Why is the sink dirty? Water is right there. Add soap and scrub. We are in a variety store. Soap and brushes are in aisle one.

Can we just-- I can't even.

So what have we learned? Just because you own and sell soap, doesn't mean you ever use it.

Bathroom rating: Fail. I will never go to this bathroom, or store, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment