Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bathroom Review: Child Rollercoaster

Berrien Springs Public Library

I need to use the bathroom. It's inevitable. But I hate to just use a bathroom at a gas station/restaurant/store over and over. Especially without buying something from them. 

But somedays you need to go to the bathroom three or four times, and your wallet doesn't want to buy candy four times from a gas station, so I go to a cheaper bathroom. That's where the public buildings come into play. 

Recently, I went to the Berrien Springs public library bathroom. It's very nice and very clean. Interestingly enough, it is under lock and key. The entire thing. All 3 stalls, table, two sinks. It's been this way for almost 10 years. Must get a key from the front desk. 

I don't think this is a proper key chain....




The best part of this bathroom though is the child rollercoaster seat (pictured above). Why is there a harness on the wall? Does anyone really take the time to strap in their child before taking a dump? The worst part, is that the child is directly facing you on the toilet. Talk about pressure. Well, I WOULD feel pressured. You have an involuntary audience on the wall directly in-front of you. But I suppose that's better than your child running up and down the bathroom, crawling under strangers and streaming toilet paper all around.

By far, this is my favorite bathroom in Berrien Springs.
Pros: Nice and quiet. Clean. Has paper towels. Has mirror. Doesn't cost me a thing.
Cons: Must talk to front desk to get key.

Don't forget to strap those infants in!

1 comment: