Monday, July 22, 2013

Lawton Backroom Bathroom

Sometimes in a town it's hard to find a bathroom. There aren't any fastfood places, and the gas stations are too... rustic looking. So I have to get creative or go back towards the highway to find some of my usual places.

In Lawton, I decided to check out the local hardware store, since it looked recently built compared to the rest of the town, so it would have to live up to more modern building codes.


So I'm walking up and down the store for this bathroom, trying to weave in and out aisles not looking suspicious and I see this:

Legit.
It didn't say "employees only" like most back doors do, so I adventured in, and tada! Bathroom.



It was kinda gross looking, not gunna lie. Like the bathroom on the side of an uncompleted man cave in the basement. It was true to the hardware store theme though, complete with random cabinet on a wooden bench/molding thing. The workmanship was good on the wood pieces. Spacious.

Verdict: If I'm ever in Lawton, I might come to this bathroom again, especially if I need something from a hardware store (since I always buy something from the place I go to the bathroom....) However, its far from the best bathroom I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment